Genesis: Live

Saturday, June 09, 2007

My little favorite sweetest Sofiya graduated from kindergarten yesterday! It was a big day for her, he was so excited about it and made sure everybody knew so they wouldn't miss it. Unfortunately I wasn't able to go because of my own last exam (basically the same thing - graduation). She was so beautiful, like a princess in her long white dress. I'm sure that soon we'll be able to see the pictures from this exciting event on Melanie's blog. Right, Mel?

By the way, Melanie.... For those of you who don't know who I'm talking about, visit Marianna Peipon's blog, look for the latest post called 'Melanie and Cheryl'. Welcome, Mel, I'm sure you'll have a great time in this home and will take back with you memories for life.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm rejoicing that your exam is over, that sweet Sofiya is an official graduate, and that I got to see you (if even just for a few minutes) yesterday!

I've seen some of the pictures -- absolutely priceless!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

ahem... it's been past june 9th for a while now.... and now that I'm not there i'm dying to know what's happening with my kids.

I miss them very much :'(

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home