Genesis: Live

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Merry belated Christmas and Happy 20th of the New Year!

I think I'm back. We'll see if I can be successful in keeping you all updated. Life is soooo busy.... But here are a few holiday pictures for you to enjoy. The girls were charming. The pictures were taken during the kindergarten celebration (Masha and Sofiya acting as little beads, Yan was a dwarf or something) and in church during the skit (you can probably tell, they looked like real angels! Slavik's part was very responsible, he was Joseph himself.)







Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Dasha said...

Thank you, Dasha for keeping everyone up to date...

7:53 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

I adore these kids... they'll be getting mail from me soon enough :)

8:27 PM  
Blogger Dasha the Explorer said...

You are all welcome!! I'm glad someone is attending my webpage! Come again! :))

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home